How did "kittyrunner" started?

Saturday, July 09, 2016


Hi there! I'd like to share the background of the IGN "kittyrunner" and a bit of history of my gaming life. Enjoy! 




When I was little, I was introduced to my first Barbie game, Barbie Magic Fairy Tales: Barbie as Rapunzel. I was so amazed at this game before that I even took the effort to print and color their printable stories! Mom and dad later bought me educational PC games and one of them is called JumpStart. I really spent most of my time playing their games. I was able to play until Adventure Challenge Edition. I like how they combine educational lessons and action filled adventures.



Family Computer Games & RTS

Growing up, I switched to Family Computer (Battle City is my favorite) and trying RTS or Real Time Strategy games such as Command & Conquer: Red Alert (Mom and Dad love playing this game. But I don't. Hahaha) and Battle Realms.




Rhythm Games

I also played Audition Dance Battle and iDate but the one that I truly enjoyed playing is Thirdstyle.



Visual Novels

I tried this one too, of course with Rachielle. (Hihi) I just forgot what visual novel we've played before. But here's one we're rooting for right now (I can't wait for Chapter 7!)



MMORPG & RPG

Later this college, I became interested in RPG or Role Playing Games. So, I told Mark that I wanted to try RPG and later, we discovered Celestia Luna.


Adding the fact that I was a varsity of our university that time who plays for running events and my love of cats, the IGN or In Game Name "kittyrunner" was created! 

We, later switched to Aura Kingdom (*sigh* I wasn't able to make a print screen of our game that time) and registered as kittyrunner.

*Update as of 12/07/2016: I tried retrieving my "kittyrunner" account in Aura Kingdom but my past game info were deleted so I made another account named "MorrocanMint" way back October this year.

Later my friends (Tantan & friends) invited me to play PSO2 or Phantasy Star Online2. I played as a Mage (again) who heals her party and of course as kittyrunner.



Oh, by the way, I also played Torchlight with my cousin Rachielle before starting my adventure at Celestia Luna. Earlier this year, Mark and I  played Torchlight II. Good thing, Runic upgraded it to multiplayer!


MOBA

It was October 2014 when I told myself that I wanted to try MOBA or Multiplayer Online Battle Arena, so I downloaded League of Legends and started an account with an IGN (Guess what?) "kittyrunner" (for the third time around haha).


I actually dragged Mark, who's been playing DOTA since childhood to play League of Legends with me. In return, I told myself that I must play DOTA2 so that it can be fair with Mark. I tried making an account using "kittyrunner" but I eventually forgot my password so, I made "Mimimimeow" as my second account.


*Update as of 12/07/2016: I was able to retrieve my "kittyrunner" account but I am using "Myrchrys" (Mimimimeow before) as my main account.



I am still a newbie in this game and I can say that it's not that hard to navigate since it's pretty similar to League of Legends. I will keep doing my best in learning DOTA2 with the help of Mark sensei's starter pack lessons! 
(っ˘ω˘ς )


Oh, if you haven't tried any of these games yet, you better start trying now! 
There's a lot of game genres waiting for you!


Thank you so much for reading!
I hope you'll have a great day!


P.S.
I remember saving my school allowance during Elementary just to buy new Barbie games in which I succeeded doing. Here's some play through videos of my favorite Barbie game. 




You May Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top