Beautiful Goodbye

Wednesday, January 16, 2019





This journey was filled with fun, bittersweet moments that I will never forget. My shift has ended at 6am. I am writing this post at 10am still at my office in Manulife. You're such a beauty that I cannot leave you just yet. I am still...enjoying these exquisite moments while I am still here. I love you, Manulife and forever will. Thank you so much for everything. To Ms. Kath who welcomed me to this journey, Thank you. To my friends that I have discovered in Manulife, Thank you. Thank you so much for making my last day of work in Manulife simply beautiful. And to God, who made my dream come true (to work in Manulife), Thank you. I will forever hold every moment and wisdom I have learned. Thank you. ♥ 


Myrrh





You May Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top