Anything under the sun by Edgar A. Reyes

Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Hello! It's 2024 and I wanna share my Dad's blog which he requested way back 2016. I have already shared his blog here but I have removed it (I am so sorry Dad) and tried finding his url for blog for so many years until I have found it this January this year! 

Here's his blog: Anything Under The Sun ☀️ https://underthehsun.blogspot.com/?m=0

He writes about writing as he is a writer himself. 

He told me that he will compile all of his work and make a book out of it. He asked for my help. That was way back 2015 to 2016. I am now on a goal of collecting all of his work and to publish it so his generations will be able to read it. ☺️ I have already found his folder full of his old works.

My Dad's also a Grandmaster in Chess and his granddaughter and grandson are both interested in Chess, which for sure all generations will inherit this interest.

Mav has stared to learn how to play Chess last 2022 and Myron loves watching them play Chess. Both of them are independent and fast learners like their Lolo! I know that he will be happy how smart and intelligent they are! 

I miss you so much, Dad. I am so lucky and blessed that you are my Dad. You have been always my sunshine. Your warmth will always be felt throughout your bloodline and generations to come! We are all grateful to have you! I love you, Daddy Edgar A. Reyes! 🥰☀️


You May Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top